Got Debts? Get Ringler!
Your Augusta Bankruptcy Attorney
Why Choose Lee Ringler Law Offices?
Lee Ringler was awarded his undergraduate degree from Carnegie-Mellon University in Pittsburgh, and his law degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. During law school, he was a member of the Law Review and has two published notes.
Lee opened Lee Ringler Law Offices in Augusta, GA, in 1979, to serve the greater Central Savannah River Area (CSRA), including Augusta, Evans, Martinez, and Grovetown, GA, and North Augusta and Aiken, SC, as well as surrounding areas, and he has been doing only bankruptcy cases since the mid-80's. You would think that an attorney who has been practicing for 40 years should know more than an attorney with only 10 years experience, but this is not always the case. There are some attorneys who have practiced bankruptcy law for many years, but have never really mastered the subject. There are other attorneys who have pursued a general practice, filing a bankruptcy case now and then.
Bankruptcy 101: An Intro
Bankruptcy is a federal law, administered by the United States Bankruptcy Courts which are technically a part of the United States District Courts. Bankruptcy law is complex and, therefore, I think, a speciality. The following is an explanation of personal bankruptcy in a tiny nutshell:
- Basic Information – A really quick overview of bankruptcy.
- Fees – How much bankruptcy costs.
- Lawyers – Whether you need a lawyer and the cost of a lawyer.
- Chapter 7 – Information about Chapter 7 “Liquidations".
- Chapter 13 – Information about Chapter 13 repayment plans.
- Things You Must Not Do – a compilation of no-no's for people thinking about filing bankruptcy.
- I've Heard That… Bankruptcy Myths.